the only thing that’s changed since then is the quality of photos
reblogging for comment
1. Acknowledge how you feel – as it’s better to be real than to stuff your emotions and pretend that things are fine.
2. Encourage someone else … and see the difference it makes. It will not just help them, you will feel much better, too.
3. Get some exercise. Exercise releases the “feel good”…
Saint Nicholas is the patron saint of sailors, merchants, archers, repentant thieves, children, pawnbrokers and students in various cities and countries around Europe. He was also a patron of the Varangian Guard of the Byzantine emperors, who protected his relics in Bari.
In his most famous exploit, however, a poor man had three daughters but could not afford a proper dowry for them. This meant that they would remain unmarried and, probably, in the absence of any other potential employment, would have to become prostitutes. Hearing of the poor man’s plight, Nicholas decided to help him. However, being too modest (or too shy) to help the man in public, (or knowing the man too proud to accept charity), he went to his house under the cover of night and threw three purses filled with gold coins through the window opening onto the man’s floor.
He also threw gold coins down the chimneys of poor maidens, where they would fall into stockings, which were hung over the fire to dry. This could be why we put stockings by our chimneys for Christmas.
Seriously, nobody is going to say what is on everybody’s mind?
This show is gold.
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
i love crows so much
crows are amazing
My favorite legend is that crows are the souls of the dead
crows are the coolest shit
Don’t refuse to reblog this.
be safe and make sure to do it at night with lots of cover so no one can ID you
im confused what is there
arepeople literally putting spikes down so people cant sleep in the only place they are given
Yeah I’ve been seeing about this spike thing.
Where do they expect homeless people to go if not live outdoor??
They are homeless.
It’s fine if you can’t help but don’t make other people lives harder.
OK I AM REALLY PASSIONATE ABOUT THIS SHIT
so places like this are spending lots and lots of money on putting down barbaric devices to keep people from fucking sleeping anywhere,
instead of putting that money into organizations to FUCKING FIND THEM HOMES
get them off the streets with love, not hate.